View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), in Lorton, Virginia.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As a Supervisory Technical Enforcement Officer you will perform the following duties:
- Serve as a Supervisory Technical Enforcement Officer (TEO) National Program Manager in one of three Sections in the Technical Operations Unit, Office of Operational Technology and Cyber Division (OTCD).
- Serve as an expert in the installation and operation of technical surveillance and communications intercept equipment used during investigative, enforcement, and intelligence operations of ICE.
- Manage, on an agency-wide basis, technical surveillance and communications intercept equipment programs, activities, and long-range projects directly related to electronic surveillance, and electronic communication interception in support of ICE investigations.
- Maintain Senior Management Officials, field managers, special agents and technical enforcement officers apprised of afterhours, technical issue decisions and how the decisions impact ICE criminal investigations.
- Participate in interagency seminars, conferences, and working groups relating to advanced electronic surveillance procedures and methodology.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position to perform duties.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589212500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.