The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. Our duties are wide-ranging, and include detection, preparation for, prevention, protection against, response to, and recovery from terrorist attacks; enhancing security; securing and managing our borders; enforcing and administering immigration laws; safeguarding and securing cyberspace; and ensuring resilience to disasters. Our primary goal is clear - keeping America safe.
Search quickly for DHS opportunities – by keyword or location. Or, use the Advanced Search to:
- refine your agency choice (e.g., DHS Headquarters)
- search by salary or pay grade
- search by occupational series or job category
- search by type of work or work schedule (e.g., permanent, full-time)
- refine posting options (e.g., exclude postings older than 30 days, jobs posted in last XX days),
- search using additional options (e.g., supervisory level, travel, relocation, clearance)
- see jobs open to applicants with the following eligibilities (if you fall into one of the categories below, click on Advanced Search and select "yes" under "Who May Apply")
For more information about careers at the Department of Homeland Security, visit www.dhs.gov/careers.