View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Policy and Planning, in Washington, District of Columbia.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As Supervisory Policy Analyst Supervisory Policy Analyst you will perform the following duties:
- Supervises and directs a staff of policy analysts and support personnel;
- Responsible for policy planning and development, including performing policy research and analysis on ICE law enforcement, immigration, and administrative issues and providing policy recommendations;
- Participates fully with senior leadership and other executives in meetings, conferences, and national and international symposia to address and resolve major controversial policy matters;
- Drafts and critically reviews proposed policies, legislation, and regulations impacting agency wide programs and operations including those involving broad national and international level law enforcement and immigration policy; and
- Oversee the administrative aspects of various work projects, including reporting on the status of projects, allocating and using both monetary and staff resources, and planning resource needs for the projected work.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589030500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.