This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Deputy Commandant for Mission Support (DCMS), Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a senior Management and Program Analyst, located in program or staff office, with responsibility for planning, administering, and evaluating complex and critical administrative operations and programs of the agency to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency of programs, operations, organizations and agency functions.
Being a Coast Guard civilian makes you a valuable member of the Coast Guard team. Typical work assignments include:
- Reviewing organizational structure to assess if the organization is structured to effectively achieve stated goals.
- Ensuring linkage between the Organization's goals and Command strategic and campaign plans.
- Leading study groups and/or steering committees to identify and implement recommendations to improve overall functions, operations and performance.
- Serving as the Lead Organization consultant/advisor to management, in acquisition workforce management, organizational effectiveness and strategic center initiatives.
- Overseeing and conducting management studies and designs for complex or new organizations with diverse professional, technical, and support positions.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel is required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589357000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.