This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard, Surface Forces Logistics Center, Engineering Services Division, Baltimore, MD.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as the Chief of the Ordnance Section in the Electronics and Ordnance Branch of the Engineering Services Division (ESD). The principal purpose of this position is to serve as the U.S. Coast Guard's In-Service Sustainment Program Manager for the U.S. Navy-Type/Navy-Owned (NTNO) Ordnance Weapon Systems.
Being a Coast Guard civilian makes you a valuable member of the Coast Guard team.
- Directing and coordinating the work of the section, furnishing direction, guidance, and support as required.
- Performing the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised.
- Collaborating with key professional members and maintains liaison with other Federal offices and agencies to identify the internal and external impact of programmatic changes within the organization.
- Planning and directing the Coast Guard's SFLC ordnance support program functions.
- Overseeing the execution of the coast Guard's NAVORD program.
Occasional travel - 1 - 5 days per month
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589334800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.