Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click HereLearn more about this agency
This Program Analyst position is located in the HCIS Program Management Division within Human Capital (HC), Enterprise Support (ES), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS). If selected, you will serve as an acquisition liaison advising and assisting with risk/cost, schedule and milestones that impact the acquisition lifecycle. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides advice and assistance with the oversight/execution of the Acquisition Program, ensuring all contracts are in compliance and completed in a timely manner. Implements programs and policies related to contract requirements while ensuring continuity and uniformity.
- Defines and generates recommendations for acquisition strategies by conducting research (regulations, directives and policies), evaluations and requirements based upon organizational needs.
- Serves as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR) on Human Capital (HC) contracts and Interagency Agreements in collaboration with other TSA CORs. Ensures alignment on acquisition strategies, cost estimates and contracting outcomes. Provides contract/contractor oversight, program/project risk management, briefing internal and external stakeholders, spend plan development, monitoring for assigned contracts and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) reporting.
- Conducts vetting compliance reviews to determine the effective and efficient use of resources such as determining the need for standard operating procedures as well as the need for cross functional policies to address gaps in project and/or program initiatives.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to HC subject matter experts and functional leads on contracting and acquisition matters, not limited to acquisition policy, evaluation methods and contract oversight procedures.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589313900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.