View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, in Williston, Vermont.
This is a bargaining unit position.
As a(n) Accounting Technician you will perform the following duties:
- Enter data into financial management systems;
- Process deposits, refunds, disbursements, and billings to vendors;
- Provide customer service in support of the functions and mission of Financial Operations;
- Verify and process Intra-government Payment and Collection transactions in accordance with established guidelines; and
- Assist in compiling, preparing and maintaining reports that summarize accounting data for the organization
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589143400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.