This position is located at the U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters Acquisition Directorate, Polar Security Cutter Project Office (CG-9326), in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as the Secuirty Manager for the Polar Security Cutter (PSC), a major ship construction Program within CG-9 at Coast Guard (USCG) Headquarters in Washington, DC. The Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing the program’s Program Protection Plan (PPP) and Security Classification Guide (SCG)
- Coordinating and managing Program Protection Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings
- Coordinating support across various agencies and with the shipyard in order to implement the PPP and other security measures
- Liaison with various DHS, USCG and US Navy organizations , and the shipyard on matters related to program protection, security, and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).,
- Providing expert technical guidance and advise top management on major issues.
- Providing informational and decisional presentations and papers to program leadership.
- Responsible for maintaining acquisition documents and reviewing security related CDRLs.
Occasional travel - Requires occasional travel to production and program review sites.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589020600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.