View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations, Washington, District of Columbia.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As an Investigative Analyst you will perform the following duties:
- Serve as an Investigative Analyst in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Information Disclosure Unit
- Responsible for researching and reviewing law enforcement sensitive information maintained within HSI systems and files for the collection, analysis and dissemination of HSI law enforcement sensitive information
- Provide analytical support services to assist HSI law enforcement staff and other law enforcement agencies in the furtherance of their law enforcement efforts and case development
- Primary activities and functions rely heavily on understanding the various HSI law enforcement activities organizational structure, as well as understanding and analyzing law enforcement data extracted from the HSI Investigative Case Management (ICM) system
- Serve as the central point of contact and Subject Matter Expert (SME) coordinating office for disclosure process involving law enforcement activities and information relating to ICE/HSI
Occasional travel - Training
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588932100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.