View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, in Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida, and New York, New York.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
Salary: The salary range indicated in this announcement will be adjusted to include locality payment for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
As a Supervisory Intelligence Research Specialist you will perform the following duties:
- Supervise and direct the activities of a group of Intelligence Research Specialists;
- Provide Tasking to Special Agents under the guidance and supervision of the SAC Chief Intelligence Officer;
- Direct intelligence efforts of extremely complex and time sensitive investigations involving violations of immigration and customs laws, regulations, and other laws of the Unites States;
- Supervise a team collecting, analyzing, interpreting, evaluating, and disseminating intelligence information and data related to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) programmatic areas and criminal acts and violations;
- Plans work to be accomplished by setting priorities and assures compliance with methods devised to monitor and regulate criminal intelligence efforts in the field for conformity.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588845300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.