View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Intelligence Integration and Emergency Management Division/Joint Intelligence Operations Center/Washington, DC.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As a Supervisory Intelligence Research Specialist you will perform the following duties:
- Plan, direct, and mange an intelligence Unit, providing input to guide activities for an intelligence unit with major geographical scope or worldwide implication;
- Initiate projects, identifying collection and analysis gaps, and developing requirements for information;
- Establish priorities, assigns resources, institutes new projects, and/or redirects existing projects;
- Manage, assess, reports, and presents significant intelligence studies, analyses, and evaluations having a serious impact upon the law enforcement and intelligence Communities; and
- Provide expert technical direction and advice regarding the scope of problems to be investigated in a broad field of intelligence activities, data to be collected, intelligence databases, potential resources, and required liaisons.
75% or less - TRAVEL IS REQUIRED TO COLLABORATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588672800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.