View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations in San Francisco, CA.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As an Administrative Officer you will perform the following duties:
- Manages the Human Resources, Administration and Information Systems (ADP) Branches for the SAC and its remote locations, and the Freedom of Information/Privacy Act and Records-related activities;
- Directs a staff of administrative, technical and contract personnel in carrying out a variety of management support operations for a large SAC with multiple subordinate offices, in remote locations with a serviced population of from 200 to 600 staff;
- Plan, initiate, and oversee operations which affect and facilitate investigative programs;
- Finds and implements ways to eliminate or reduce significant bottlenecks and barriers to production, promotes team building, and improves business practice SAC wide;
- Serve as a member of the SAC executive team, participates in conferences,
meetings, and presentations involving problems and issues of considerable
consequence of the SAC and the programs managed.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588631100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.