View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Firearms and Tactical Programs, in Fort Benning, GA.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As a Mission Support Specialist you will perform the following duties at the full performance level:
- Coordinate and perform a wide variety of administrative and management services essential to the operations of the office including, but not limited to: management information systems, telecommunications, budget, finance, procurement, human resources, training, logistics, property, space, records and files, printing and graphics, mail, travel, and office equipment;
- Advise management on assigned administrative matters;
- Conduct or participate in the evaluation of administrative programs, systems and methods and identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of these services at the local level;
- Represent the office in dealings with vendors and organizations within the agency that have primary responsibility for these services;
- Operate, manage, and oversee a fleet management program including: purchase, disposal, maintenance, budgeting, and reporting functions.
Occasional travel - OCCASIONAL TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588183200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.