View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Health Services Corps (IHSC), in Eloy, Arizona.
This is a bargaining unit position.
As a Dentist you will perform the following duties:
- Using clinical skills in oral surgery including surgical extractions of erupted teeth, administering of anesthesia, monitoring vital signs, alveoloplasty, removal of impacted teeth, biopsies, and soft tissue surgery.
- Examining patients, utilizes diagnostic equipment as appropriate, interpreting results for diagnosis.
- Establishing priority of care and performing necessary treatment based upon established diagnoses including follow-up care as indicated.
- Providing general dentistry services to a detainee population including: preventive modalities and patient oral health literacy education; pre-treatment health assessment with pertinent case history; with an emphasis on oral surgery.
- Prescribe and/or dispense appropriate medication to patients as indicated.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588074800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.