The USSS is a premier law enforcement organization with two (2) critical national security missions: protect our nation’s leaders and to conduct criminal investigations. Our team members continue a tradition of excellence – whether investigating financial crimes or protecting national and visiting foreign leaders. In the USSS we serve the country with duty, loyalty, justice, integrity, and courage. For more information on the Secret Service click here.Learn more about this agency
The U.S. Secret Service is seeking retired (CSRS/FERS) individuals to support our integrated mission and immediately impart their knowledge and experience to the current workforce. If re-employed under a Dual Compensation Hiring Authority with an OPM approved salary off-set waiver granted to the Secret Service, annuitants are able to earn their full salary and their full annuity without penalty.
Dual Compensation Hiring Authority - COVID-19 Response
- Earn Full Annuity and Full Salary
- Earn Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Work Full-time, Part-Time, or an Intermittent work schedule (determined by supervisor)
- Receive Overtime (if on a full-time schedule)
Typical work assignments include:
- Serving as the Component Primary Organization Program Coordinator (CPOPC), Travel Card Program Manager, within the OCFO to serve as the liaison between the travel card contractor, USSS, and DHS on issues affecting the program.
- Assisting in developing and revising travel policies, procedures, guidelines, work methods, and financial systems in order to promote efficient and effective mission accomplishment for the Agency.
- Planning, leading, managing, and coordinating travel related activities; administering and monitoring the travel card program across the Agency to include account transactions, managing credit limits, and delinquencies; completing regular and/or ad hoc reviews and audits; overseeing and reviewing all travel credit card financial documents and the administration of all aspects of the travel card program.
- Performing a full range of complex, analytical work associated with financial management and budget functions; and providing input to the execution of operating budgets as it relates to auditing activities and fiscal year-end activities which includes planning and coordinating problem resolutions that cross all directorates within the Secret Service.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586211000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.